SYR 1.90% 51.5¢ syrah resources limited

Never forget that JPM in particular have a Damocles Sword...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Never forget that JPM in particular have a Damocles Sword hanging over the share price they can wield at any time to either short or long this. If Aussuper have lent their stock to JPM which I have seen multiple posts make the claim about, then expect fluctuations and shorting. Please correct me if I am wrong but it makes no sense for Aussuper to loan their shares to JPM if the position is they are going long. It only makes sense if they can short. Until SYR management inform us that they are now selling graphite north of cost price which presently sits at $534/t we will just be a game for shorters.

The good news is that we were informed that "SYR are aiming to execute further significant binding natural graphite offtake in Q1 2024". Now it may be me making assumptions but I would not even have allowed this to be added as a briefing point if these off takes were not at a price that placed SYR into profit. I certainly would not have said "significant" if the off take was at a price less than cost. I am expecting that at any time from now we could get the market update informing us we are now profitable (it is only seven weeks to the end of the quarter). Profitable is a interesting concept because there will be degrees. Profitable can mean we are meeting fixed and cost price with a small surplus. It could also mean the margin is such it allows Balama to go to full production, therefore gaining the economies of scale and meeting some or all of the price of the expansion plans. If SYR announce off take agreements at say $700/t, not even the $850/t analysts as saying will be reached this year, then the shorters are butt f**ked. This SP will climb so fast the margin calls be glorious to watch. I would not want to walk around the JP Morgan office at 101 Colins st in Melbourne in case employees hit me as they flung themselves out of windows due to the losses they will make. After 31 levels the human body can pick up some real speed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $441.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 53.5¢ 51.5¢ $1.648M 3.142M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 130445 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 42538 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
52.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
53.5¢ 53.5¢ 51.8¢ 877504
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.