ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-8

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Hi Dave

And fancy seeing you here smile.png. I will try to explain my reasons for being here as best I can but it might not make too much sense. These days emotions come into a lot of my investment decisions.confused.png I posted here before about losing 2 lifelong friends to Parkinsons and another in late stages of Alzheimers, plus a close relative with Parkinsons also. I was a long time investor many years ago in Prana Therapeutics (now rebranded as ATH) but sold out when it seemed to be going nowhere. (I nearly sold out of ANP at the same time for the same reason but luckily decided to hold!).
    Because of my own cancer battles I have invested in Immugene(IMU) which is showing/ producing amazing results from its trials. It has been a very good investment for me already.
    The posters on this ATH thread are all positive and knowledgeable which is good. The presentation from the CEO, Dr Stamler was also very impressive I thought.
    For less than $5k, I was able to get a million shares to kick off my interest in ATH and hope to add to this in the short term as results become known.
    I have to admit that an extremely sensible and knowledgeable poster on IMU has indicated his like for ATH which also made me confident in taking a position in ATH.
    Sorry this is all a bit jumbled, cant unjumble it right now as I have surgery this arvo.frown.png

best wishes,,,,,,,,,,,Learner

PS............ Hope the reply button works!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.579K 1.526M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 749591 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 133062022 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.