JAT 1.54% 33.0¢ jatcorp limited

Every industry has its pressures and challenges, every industry....

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Every industry has its pressures and challenges, every industry. How you navigate them and innovate / improvise is key to success.

You really need to present some more facts as to why you are a constant down ramper of a stock you do not hold. I have not once up-ramped this stock, ever. But i'm happy to call you on your bullshit, because it's obvious

Yes China is scaling back, the whole world knows this - what's your point ? There is no room for JAT to grow ? Bullshit, 3 quarters of revenue growth

Yes, producing products without being vertically integrated is a more costly exercise - but the overwhelmingly vast majority of companies around the world are NOT vertically integrated. So what's your point ? JAT can't increase margins ? Bullshit, margins are increasing

From all your rhetoric it's obvious you have a one-track mind. And maybe instead of always falling back to your default position of 'no-one knows this industry' or one of your other sound bites, its time for you to look past your own industry. Oh and learn to read a balance sheet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $27.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 32.5¢ $71.02K 215.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47788 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 2529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.