PGH 0.00% 84.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

I just wanted to retype these figures in case any shareholders...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    I just wanted to retype these figures in case any shareholders come up to the forum.

Manipur has 6%
    User123 has 1.23%
    There is an individual account has 0.65%

Altogether, it is around 7.88%. To block compulsory acquisition, we only need 2.12% more which is equivalent to 7, 298, 948 shares. (10% blocking power)

It is no doubt that Manipur has continued to accumulate shares as they have a court proceeding this coming July with Pact (particular to RG) in regards about 30 million dollars payout.

Since last few days, on the market, there are only around 1.2 million shares set on sale (compared to over 2.1 million shares) and volumes of daily trading has been extremely low.

RG has only been accumulated 118, 090 shares via off-market bid. As on market, there is no fallen price to 84 cents yet.

Our advantage is that, well done to every holders up here, hehehe. Put it this way, since we still have on market trading allowance, this gives Manipur the ability to accumulate more shares to reach 1-2% or if any interested party want to buy in to block the CA. The longer we drag it, the better it is on our advantage to demand a better price.

This is so contrary to ICB's recommendation to either accept off market or sell on market. In my opinion, I don't see why I should sell out at all unless RG reaches 90%. By the register list I am constantly checking on, Manipur and other supporting parties have at least 7.88% plus many other holders up here can contribute to around 1% (I will try to look in the register again to confirm smaller holders end because there are hundreds of accounts so I kinda slack out on that end, but I will try this time).

The whole reason is as Richard said, the MORE desperate Kins Group becomes, the higher the share price it gets due to the inability for RG to debt refinancing or restructuring towards Pact under his way.

Further than that, he just can't have it for himself, as Pact is trying to restoring itself for the better value on the market. They did undergo a job cut cost saving etc... Further more, the plastic recycling scheme has sparked great community concern. I see my work colleague going around to collect bottles and cans with barcode on it to get 10 cents per item. My little nephew 3 years old enjoying putting these PET plastic bottles into the machine to show to his parents and his school that he did his homework.

I wonder what is all that got to do with RG's at all in buying 84 cents/ shares and all the Gl*ry for hims*lf ? Is this my work and other members and the bigger community works?

Our biggest issue is that there is no telling with the institutional and the remainders outside Hotcopper. But I do think other instos obviously got eyes on this channel to. So whatever they choose is up to them but will be recorded on the register and in time, it will come out.

I also have faith in the remainders outside Hotcopper. Like I read it, not like everyone got a financial degree here man, but some are ranked Dr and some are from medical and property companies and so on. I think they can form their own opinions.

This is my thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.5¢ 84.0¢ $29.99K 35.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110971034 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 106425 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.