INR 3.45% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-10

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    Bearju, I agree comletly, and the sooner Sibanye clarify their intentions, the more positive it will be for INR, though if I was on the INR board I would NOT be waiting on Sibanye.

I think you are right, they will sit on the bloody option as long as they can hold out, and in the meantime they'll probably sack another 2,000 workers from their failing mines and negative operations, and INR will be further delayed, as per the fake (anti-mining) environmentalists tactics and strategy, who have already been able to delay this project for more than 5 years.

The (fake) environs-extremists will keep appealing in the courts as long as they can, because they are hoping to delay the project (indefinitely) long enough until Lithium is displaced.

We all know the strategy and tactics, and it's become rather blasé and sad now.

Those (so-called fake) conservation people never cared about the Weed in the first place, and haven't even lifted ONE-FINGER to help INR build and run it's Tiehm's conservation centre, they never even went and collected any seeds and sent them to the preservation company, even when they knew they were endangered. It's one of the biggest jokes in conservation history, and if I was a judge on the high court I'd be asking a lot of questions of them, like "please provide evidence of your efforts to preserve the Weed".

These fake environmentalists are simply some of the most "bigoted resource colonialists (BRC)" the world has ever seen. They all want their smart phones and lithium battery cars and EVs and vacuum cleaners and lithium lawn mowers in America, but they want to dig and displace hungry and extremely poor and destitute villagers in Africa and South America to do so.

They have no conscience or moral compass.

They are in fact, a disgrace and shame on the human race for pretending they are trying to protect a little yellow weed, or in fact, hiding behind a little yellow weed.

They are cowards of the worst kind, and completely psychologically deluded.

That this project has been held up by them for over 5 years is a blight on the new extremist Woke American politics where nobody has the guts to make a decision on actually do anything at all because it might upset some "psychotic" minority group.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $325.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $281.3K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2622309 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.