ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-3

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hi Fivecent,
    Without sounding like Captain Obvious, Its always a safe bet to follow the smart money. BNYM across the pond have been quietly accumulating more & more shares. Last week after the latest CR was announced, like many here, I was very perplexed as to why Stamler wanted/needed more cash. After much thought, I was definitely comforted by the fact the entire subscription was totally fulfilled by the Sophies and Insto's. My assumption is, these people are not idiots and know a thing or two about investing. A logical mind will only be telling you, Alterity must have something of interest for the continued support in investment here and overseas. Now the CRs are done and dusted, we only have news to look forward to. Personally, I don't think it will take much for our SP to start moving north. We have one of the smallest market caps on the ASX which gives us plenty of room for blue sky.

Years and years of research and tens of millions spent, we are almost at the end of the road with this investment. It can only go one of two ways in my opinion. Time shall reveal all, and lets be honest, its not much time at all considering where we have come from.

GLTAH

Stockman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $8.75K 1.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 63306661 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 28430837 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.