BSX 0.00% 5.9¢ blackstone minerals limited

Thanks @Stavrozoz. I'm not familiar with the Japanese attitude...

1. 5,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Thanks @Stavrozoz. I'm not familiar with the Japanese attitude toward ESG & Green Nickel TM but it seems to becoming clearer that the end customer of the vehicles containing the greenest battery cathode precursor products in the world will likely be European, Australian or American unless there is a change of leadership there soon. As for a partner in the ownership structure of the business/es it would be astonishing if a local Vietnamese firm which seeks to supply those markets with a finished product, either batteries, vehicles or both was not to partner with BSX in order to build this refinery which the Vietnamese Government greatly desires to have in their country. That leaves a technology partner and your question regarding Korea, I'd love to know more about that myself but there are other Korean firms who have already invested in battery production facilities in Vietnam who may well be interested, but speculation is all I can offer, nothing solid has been mentioned by the Company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 98270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.