NRX 6.25% 1.5¢ noronex limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-12

1. 4,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 933
    They already got 10mt @1.4% so that’s a bit of a start and they did say there would be a drilling campaign this year and it’s just a matter of whether it’s going to be in April or December or where in between so yes I agree now would be a good time to let shareholders know what the rest of 2024 is going to accomplish. I am frustrated at the slow mo approach as well but the land that is in the companies hands is more a case of an embarrassment of riches and knowing where to start and what to eliminate. Canadian tenements are in prime positions but my question is do they have anyone at all on the ground over there doing any due diligence or making any progress with them at all. The MC is crazy with some companies struggling along having anything with decent potential and on the lookout for projects but having 3x and 4x’s the MC of NRX. When the announcement was made regarding the uranium I did like the comment that this was in no way taking their focus off the copper projects progress which highlights to me that they still have high hopes of achieving original goals of a viable copper mine. IMO there will be a JV in Canada and possibly 2 more in Africa, just a matter of when and the terms will weigh heavily more favourable in due course with the likelihood of copper prices surging, gold gaining further along with silver, uranium talks expanding and re Canada lithium prices taking a turn for the better. If your sick of waiting it’s ok to sell and put your money somewhere better but would be silly not to keep an interest I think. 15 bags back to its 3 year ago SP makes me salivate and I’m not sure of the Cumulus plan but 15bags for them is a difference of $700k turning into a $10m target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $7.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $8.948K 596.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 330000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1343476 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 669562
Last updated 15.03pm 30/05/2024 ?
NRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.