CAI 0.00% 13.0¢ calidus resources limited

what does this have to do with CAI?SPR had shut down all...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    what does this have to do with CAI?

SPR had shut down all operations (like CAI should) and become an exploration company.

Wheres the analogy?

CAI will be prevented by debt covenants, to spend any cash on grass roots exploration. It will all be near mine extensions if at all, and even then, still will require MaQ consent as “discretionary spending” will be prevented.

Lets get real guys and gals, they now have to stick to the revised mine plan they presented as part of this raising (not debt hedge renegotiation as they are selling it as - just a kicking of the can down the road). Discretionary spend on ANYTHING outside that optimistic plan presented will require consent.

Please please please, stop dreaming and talking absolute rubbish.

They will be on a very very tight reign to perform against the current mine plan, recovery, costs and ounces for the next several years. Nothing else, zilch, nada, zip!!

They will have production and cash flow hurdles they must meet in the short term and if they deviate, MaQ will pull the rug so quick, none of you will see it coming.

Be realistic about the rubbish you are spewing, this is the very last chance.

As some of you have said many times, CAI must be on a winner given the support and credentials of the likes of ALK.

Well where is that support now it’s such a “bargain”?

The ALK board are dodging this so hard it’s not funny.

So should everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ $189.1K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 711113 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 55816 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ 678347
Last updated 14.31pm 13/05/2024 ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.