MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Agree with you @Phaedrus, that the company’s increasingly clear...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    Agree with you @Phaedrus, that the company’s increasingly clear DNA should be well supported by a businessman/doctor type shareholder, perhaps more so than a financial type, particularly when your penchant for long term holdings also aligns with that DNA. The last week has been feeling like s watershed for the company and a lot of things have become increasingly clear, and that is wonderful.

Plus, SI and the board have been observing the Surgcenter fellow board representative at work for the last few years and hopefully developed not only a reasonable understanding of how each other works and a good appreciation for how they could potentially work together to enlarge the pie. A bit of like-mindedness if you like.

So, time will tell but I, too, have a warm and fuzzy feeling about George becoming an even bigger shareholder than SI. I suspect the latter might have developed a sense that in order for the company to realise its full potential, letting go a bit brings a sense of relaxation, even joy, rather than nervousness and a sense of insecurity. Focusing on the horizon has become that much easier for long term shareholders like myself and by implication, the CEO. Maybe the “@pledge in all of us” will just die a natural death (fellow posters will know what I mean but if you are new, don’t worry, and I must emphasise that I am not cursing anyone).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.