BCN 0.00% 2.9¢ beacon minerals limited

As the smarties here have already mentioned a few times our bet...

1. 5,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2190
    As the smarties here have already mentioned a few times our bet loving decision makers should have locked in an Oil price (and other expenses) knowing that everything is moving up in an inflationary environment.. most of all obviously the metal that mankind has used for thousands of years as a store of value that cannot be corrupted by mankind like fiat and crypto. Oil now creeping up to $90 a barrel..

Another all time high for gold as we wake this morning now a massive $3,540 per ounce! Management will get vertigo looking down at that hedge price.. the Brightside is its over in a couple of months and we still get full spot price on some of our gold bullion produced! Think we give away about 1 ounce for every 10 we mine with the current hedge position.. enough to get me angry again when i think about it and jump on HC to have a moan because the SP is terrible despite nearly 6 months of pure cash build our SP should be up anyway.. but we have had a $500!!!! increase in the price of gold for goodness sake and our SP is half what it was when we comissioned the mill and gold was a tiny $1800 (almost half!)... that is a pathetic SP performance when these variables are considered it could be observed Beacon has in inverse relationship to Gold in AUD!

I always thought it was these Aussie Gold Miners hedging constantly that ended up capping the global gold price as buyers could always rely on a supply from (foolish?) Assume Hedgers happy to get a smidgin over break even to ensure a weak dividend and an ignored sector with sinking Share prices?
    Last edited by 1for1: 06/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $3.357K 115.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3325016 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 153007 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ 266847
Last updated 13.22pm 06/05/2024 ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.