COI 5.13% 18.5¢ comet ridge limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-20

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey Jack,

What you are forgetting is that myself like many have been here for a long time and we have seen multiple timelines breached, CR's - one in particular for FEED with nothing eventuating - now another raise for the same FEED. So we have raised money twice for the same FEED????

Yes I could dump the lot - but my logic is that even though the current management seem incapable of putting a deal together - let alone a GSA.

(Senex are signing them hand over fist.....maybe we should poach that guy,,,,)

I'm working on the premise that the assets the company holds are of value and even if these guys can't negotiate anything - as demonstrated over the last 5 years - someone will in the future, I mean the assets alone may likely strike a deal by themselves in the form of a hostile TO.

So yes I could leave, and even though management whom I have had great respect for for years and years just dont seem to have what it takes to move the company into a space that it needs - let's be honest they have had years. We can blame fires/covid/government intervention - but the right person would get it done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $204.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $30.12K 160.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 376130 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.