ODY 18.2% 2.6¢ odyssey gold ltd

If that is the case that they hid any sort of information then...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5043
    If that is the case that they hid any sort of information then it is against continuous disclosure rules on the ASX. Not that the ASX ever enforces this from what I have seen play out in my time as an investor but it can have serious punishment.
    I don’t think they are hiding anything. Just slow and lifestyle type directors happy to go in and work minimum, do the occasional drill program, one a year on average it seems here and slowly build the resource and wait for someone to snap them up.
    DAH probably woke up to their lifestyle management and hence the constant selling. The positive is that they must be out by now, it has been very constant for a couple of years going by the share price cap during a record gold boom. The register is now primed and full of gold bulls so once we get news from the latest drilling program there won’t be a lot of resistance on the way up imo. There could be some big re rates ahead. Or return to previous highs if you have held long enough and want to see 10c+ again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.