MSB 1.87% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Here's some food for thought:"SI sold Mr George bulk shares in...

1. 6,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    Here's some food for thought:

"SI sold Mr George bulk shares in the last MSB capital raise". It was at the BoDs discretion yes - the OVERHANG, that is. No TEK and no M&G - the two looooong term insto 'friends'. Maybe it's strategic by SI and maybe 'beggars can't be choosers'. And at record lows of 30c, beggar fits. You obviously think this is some master plan. That's quite a master plan, regardless of how this ends up!

"Si want's Mr George on the books for value and protection." Oh really? It could also be that GG and his family want to take this popsicle stand over. Blood is thicker that stem cells.

"Mr George bought another 14mil shares after receiving the same FDA news as us recently." On market. SI could of used his discretion of the overhang to give GG and his fam more. But he didn't. It would of saved GG and his fam $$$US Millions.

"Mr George knows a lot more about what is going on in MSB than then we do with Si and his relationship." What relationship? Show us a demonstration of this relationship? That's right, there is no indication.....outside of HC. And another thing: GG has a mate from Surgcentre who is on the BoDs (Lucky Phil) and Lucky Phil SOLD DOWN his share position recently around the last CR - explain that real, decades long relationship outcome, I dare you. Just add another layer of BS?

"Mr George being a successful business man in the clinical space knows a lot more about FDA process than us." SurgCentre, I assume? He sold out of that around 3 years ago. That's where the cash is coming from! I suggest he knows less about the FDA than Krauss. And I don't think he knows Krauss. How would he know him?

"Mr George will have more FDA contacts to know what is going on behind the scenes then us - he has money and that comes with some power." Utter BS. As an American he probably has more power with Ronald McDonald. Would he have more contacts then Krauss? Yeah...nah.

"Mr George is buying big - I think we can sleep a little more soundly as to what is coming for MSB." Yes he is buying big. If he was SI friendly, why wouldn't SI and GG say so? Wouldn't that bolster the SP? But they haven't? In 2021, SI did a joint interview with AW from TEK - TEK was not as big of a holder as GG is now.....so why then and not now? Is it that SI is too busy?

GG is buying big on market. If he keeps going he will soon be calling the shots. After 20 years, SI is no longer the largest SH, by a long way. Recently SI and GG leap frogged each other as highest SH, multiple times over a short period. Coincidence or p!ssing contest? As SI is now the junior SH, I say p!ssing contest.

Last edited by Pledge: 10/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.020(1.87%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $8.065M 7.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 117690 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 49470 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.020 ( 1.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1259364
Last updated 13.38pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.