CYL 4.30% 89.0¢ catalyst metals limited

I cannot wait to see who this new major share holder of CYL...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221

I cannot wait to see who this new major share holder of CYL actually is.

I am having a big guess but perhaps they already own a good portion of the CYL registry and have been looking at ways to expand and improve their business? This could be very very interesting...

If the sale today of 11,559,435 shares were Ginas what happens to the 4Eagles JV?

I noticed that CYL have been doing some AC and DD at Tandarra over the last QAR... Are we taking over the other 50% from the NML liquidation?

Is CYL thinking about taking over 100% of both locations in Victoria or are they perhaps thinking about selling off their JV to improve on WA without further shareholder dilution?

Perhaps our new shareholder wants to buy even more of CYL and help it expand ALL projects?

These are only speculative thoughts. V.intersted to see the outcome. Hope CYL are expanding further and taking over 4Eagles and Tandarra as well... Gina seems to be more interested now days in Li2, copper, and the REE markets...

Either way the selling should dissipate and the hard work and great results from Plutonic and Henty this year should continue to improve and the share price should certainly begin to reflect this ASIC and travel much higher from here especially if this great production work continues in this current parabolic gold environment.

Well done to management and WELCOME to our new major shareholder!!

And Gina if you have left the building THANK YOU for your past support and good luck with all of your future ventures!

GLTAH+DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $206.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.0¢ 89.0¢ 89.0¢ $15.25K 17.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15257 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.