TM1 3.51% 5.9¢ terra metals limited

Couldn't agree more.What is also of interest is how many vendors...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Couldn't agree more.
    What is also of interest is how many vendors are in the Dante vend - almost 35.
    Usually there is no more than a handful of sophisticated vendors not this rabble of predominantly small timers.
    As I've stated on numerous occasions in multiple threads on this forum, what appeals to me with TM1 & its Dante prospect is the potential for a real company-making discovery.
    The company & its Dante Project tick so many boxes for me - intelligent & eloquent "driver" in TL, smart corporate team in IM & the Tribeca boys, Tribeca as a major shareholder who's in at all the wrong prices, outstanding geo team including SH & WM, district scale, right commodities and great neighbour/s in BHP & RIO.
    This is all culminating in the current drill programme, with first assays due any moment (wouldn't it be a coincidence if they released to coincide with the Market Talk insto event this Monday?) & further assays expected on a regular basis over the coming months resulting in constant news flow & therefore ongoing interest in the stock.
    I'm not here to double, triple or even quadruple my money.
    If this story is correct & they have cracked the code to Cronus & have a never-before-seen reef system (23km of outcropping, how many km under cover???) with a potpourri of minerals - Au, Cu, PGE, Fe, Ni, V, Ti; wholly owned by TM1, we are looking at the next WA1 i.e. a $Bn MC company.
    It won't happen over night as this story will continue to grow with further drilling & discovery, however I can't see better bang for my buck anywhere else on ASX at this point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $21.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $177.5K 2.988M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199999 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 207184 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.