TM1 0.00% 6.0¢ terra metals limited

All broking houses are the same - parasites & paid shills.It's...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    All broking houses are the same - parasites & paid shills.
    It's only a matter of extent.
    We should know within the next week or two whether all the indications at Dante are for real or not.
    If the story is real, the whole world can sell & it will be mopped up & driven higher.
    If all the potential blue sky was in vain, the stock will halve.
    Personally, I'm happy to stick around & take my chances.
    Others will do as they see fit.
    Assuming my optimism is warranted, the next big challenge will be not to sell a single share once TM1 multi-bags as the regional potential at Dante is mindboggling.
    Was just looking at the WA1 chart.
    WA1 has just crossed the $1Bn MC mark.
    In Oct. '22 the stock was trading at 13.5c before the discovery hole send the stock to 70c in one day (adding $25m in MC) & almost $3 (adding an additional $100m in MC) about one week later.
    Assuming Dante is as good as hoped for, assays should be released every couple of weeks following receipt of the first batch.
    Consequently, the news flow should be frequent & confirmatory as their geological model is empirically validated by the drill bit.
    What will TM1 do on the back of a discovery hole?
    The reef system at Dante comprises 23km of outcropping - what lies beneath the surface???
    IMHO, Cu/Au/PGE is a much easier "sell' to the market than niobium.
    Similarly, having BHP building a $1.7Bn plant just down the road & RIO in the mix makes TM1 a rather delectable morsel assuming exploration success.
    In short, TM1 holders are very close to having our hearts broken or jumping for joy.
    Buckle up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.