TM1 0.00% 4.5¢ terra metals limited

Just listened to TL's preso in Singapore once again & perhaps I...

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Just listened to TL's preso in Singapore once again & perhaps I was a bit hasty in my comment above:
    "In short, TM1 holders are very close to having our hearts broken or jumping for joy."
    The reason for my indiscretion is the lack of consideration for the different mineralistaion styles at Cronus & the reefs.
    Cronus is the Nebo-Babel lookalike (only double the strike) & the reefs are nobody really knows yet.
    Even within the reefs, given that the geological gods rarely confer exactly the same geologies, there may be differing geologies from reef to reef.
    As nobody has drilled the reefs till TM1, we are soon to find out.
    Consequently, Cronus may show the right indications from the preliminary assays & the reefs may not, or vice versa, or, in a perfect world, they may all come up trumps.
    In short, its early days & this story will continue to evolve & build as more information is gleaned from drilling, particularly diamond drilling.
    So the immediate question is what these different mineralisation styles with a potpourri of minerals will tell TM1's geo team as we really are in unchartered geological waters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $0 11

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 78944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.