SPR 1.22% 83.0¢ spartan resources limited

Whoever they were it seems Euroz managed to quickly collate...

1. 18,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    Whoever they were it seems Euroz managed to quickly collate $110m of cashed up Spartan interest at 58c a share …

Not a bad result with so many other projects out there waving their arms about wanting funds?

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/euro...y-7190583988833398784-6nrd?trk=public_profile
    IMG_8705.jpeg

Sadly I was one of the ones sitting on the wall for this dance as last week I discovered I was days overdue on last year’s tax bill (I had genuinely forgotten) and also that they had upped my this year’s PAYG - due on the 29th - and the whole thing had me scambling badly and watching my pot of (for me) ‘largesse’ turn to me dipping into various ‘jam jars’ for the ATO and there being none being left to average up on Spartan.
    And not even seeing lower prices come by since last week has brightened my mood ’cos they’re still out of reach, and I find I have become strangely bored and disinterested in this whole game for now … which just shows that some of us (surely I’m not alone?) can invest like adults but still act like babies from whose grasp the candy has been stolen when we can’t do what we had planned.
    — The timing of that Friday lodgement was an absolute gift from heaven under the circumstances,
    (Thankyou Simon).

To all who could and did support, I hope good things come hard and fast in the coming weeks.
    And maybe I should actually sell something else to get a few more in the meantime although ‘investing like an adult’ - even after several years doesn’t mean I’ve properly integrated this topic.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.010(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $916.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 83.5¢ 82.0¢ $3.833M 4.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25650 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 194554 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.