MSB 3.19% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

It’s an interesting situation.Many institutions and financial...

1. 1,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    It’s an interesting situation.

Many institutions and financial commentators don’t even understand MSB and don’t try to - some of those think that they will just wait until they are fully commercial/in profit (more risk offset) to even be interested to dig and understand MSB - it has been this way for two decades.

Some institutions and brokers who have understood MSB and that have got it has been a bit burnt - like us LTH’s. So I think they are now primarily out until they get their first FDA approval.

Want does this mean…well on first FDA approval I think all the insto’s that understand MSB will buy back in quick on that first approval.

Then the bunch of other play it safe insto’s and financial commentators who have never paid MSB much attention(and I think there is quite a lot in the space) will see MSB probably hit $4 pretty quick on approval (days). Then see it move up further after ($5, 6….) Athen they will be thinking ohh what going on here, we need to understand what this approval means for this bloody up and down MSB stock over the last two decades ….ohh they are gong to be commercial now and actually achieve bulk profit ….geez we had better think about taking a position ….

The after FDA approval action for months following approval is where I see a insto FOMO hit that we have potentially not seen on the ASX since Afterpay ….potentially. MSB have so many more pivitol revenue related business milestones lined up now, it is not even funny.…and all with a seemingly more supportive FDA management.

All insto’s and brokers will have to take MSB seriously finally on an approval. That is a lot of old and new weight to move into the stock.

It’s not just about the day of the announcement, it is about the games the ensue after with FOMO and index entering

Fun to think about and DYOR and not financial advice.

Last edited by Fastback6666: 19/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.030(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 98.0¢ 92.0¢ $3.342M 3.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33313 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 73982 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.