MSB 0.42% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Hi Lopez,I have read your many posts over the years and believe...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Hi Lopez,
    I have read your many posts over the years and believe from what you have written, that we have very similar holdings in MSB and the same for B/E point.

I admit that the comment I'm replying to took me a by surprise (i.e. that you would be happy with $7.50).

I say that because like you, I am a dyed in the wool MSB believer and see the enormous potential of the various markets MSB is endeavoring to address.

As such my opinion was that the potential SP over the next few years (always assuming they get this first FDA approval) was likely to be significantly higher than $7.50.

I, like you have experienced the highs and lows of our roller coaster SP.

I have stood on my desk at 6am yelling (to the annoyance of some of my neighbours - the others were cheering with me) at the 9-1 ODAC result.

I have spent weeks chugging Mylanta (anti acid medication), turning my screen off when the wife walks into my office, due to the large number of red zero's on display (a slight exaggeration but you get my drift).

I'm not suggesting the fluctuations affected you the same way, however, with that shared experience and your historically very bullish support for MSB I would have even been surprised even if you had said you would settle for $15 a share.

So, In summary I just wanted to confirm that the decimal point was in the correct place?

I am genuinely interested in why you would be happy with that, given the enormous potential frequently referenced on HC?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.005(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.20 $1.14 $10.44M 8.934M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45750 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 1476 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.18
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.18 $1.20 $1.14 1465927
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.