MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-59

1. 2,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1712

Another thought - SI hand picked the previous Chair. It is very unusual for a Chair to step down mid-term and remain a director, although it has happened before with Meso (WB and MS from memory). It feels to me that GG may be pushing for the same accountability for the CR that I was asking. If that's the case (and it's just a guess) then a change of Chair and an elevation of GG's Board rep to head of Audit and Risk Commitee doesn't appear to be the moves of an ally.

Even if GG isn't aggressive towards SI, it appears he may be demanding better peformance and accountability.

Either GG bids once he gets to 20% or he forces betters performance from his position of control. I would prefer no bid, but I can't control that. It is possible that GG accumulating this large block of stock will put the company in play anyway.

My preference is for GG to force better performance and certainly not repeat the mistakes of the last CR.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.