MSB 0.54% 92.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-92

1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719
    I am just catching up on all the posts today and I am right with @Phaedrus and @Lopez. I don’t believe anything sinister is going on around the GG purchases.

To also add further weight to this conversation and I have mentioned this before.

One glaring point that is easy to see, is that Si/MSB BOD sold GG a large block of shares in the recent cap raise to push up his holding considerably - I don’t believe MSB had to sell to GG as the CR was oversubscribed by sophisticated and institutional investors.

So in thinking about that point, Si and the MSB BOD very well know what GG’s true intensions are as they have dealt with him through Surgecentre for years and they still sold him shares! The reality for him and his family trust is to sit back and watch the profits roll in while they sit in the Bahamas or wherever.

Si and the MSB board are not going to sell a large block of shares to someone who they think is going to launch an aggressive takeover (with his family’s trust by the looks) and push forward a peanuts offer to Si and the MSB BOD after 20 years of work and right before the company really kicks into gear with first approval and real commercial revenues .

That is a hard NO - Si and the MSB BOD would not have sold him the shares only to be cut off at the knees on their own shares and of which some have just bought more of.

GG and family are just going to sit back in their tax free haven and let the money roll into their family trust structure and live the good life in the topics. His wants a return but I truly think he wants and has the money to take the large stake so be can be a main player to block an aggressive takeover so he can truly sit back and let MSB run to $10, $20, $30…..onwards.

Just because someone is buying a lot of shares does not mean it’s a takeover, this is a constant knee jerk reaction to all stocks I have been in and it’s very simple thinking. Think deeper about the scenario at hand for the Georges family trust and MSB gladly selling stock to them.

Last edited by Fastback6666: 02/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.050B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.133M 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 151980 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 29989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.