WA1 7.85% $16.21 wa1 resources ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-18

1. 17,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    zappa07, more power to you brother but I believe the decision will be taken out of both our hands with a TO that will be closer to my valuation than some of the other numbers I have seen on this thread. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but in nearly 20 years on HC I have seen this scenario over and over. Anyone with any doubts, valid or not, is personally insulted and abused and chased off the thread leaving only the bulls who become drunk on the success of their stock. As the valuations grow more delusional and gigantic the applause from other posters grows louder. No one notices the thread changing from one of a meaningful debate into a mutual admiration society.

Don't get me wrong. WA1 has been life changing for me like it has for others. I see no crash coming and in fact I see further gains. Just not 5 or 10 bags from here. I asked the other day for some justification of some of the obscene price targets and I see the consensus is that no justification needs to be given and that everyone is entitled to their opinion. I wouldn't deny anyone the right to their unfounded opinion it's just that I don't see that as a sound investment strategy and a pathway to wealth creation. I previously made my case that over the years I have seen a number of world class discoveries get taken over while they were still just a big pile of minerals in the ground and the going price always seems to be in that 2 to 3 billion dollar bracket which would put WA1 at a 33 to 50 dollar price range. But if someone can offer some sound case for a much higher valuation beyond "it's just my opinion" then I'm all ears.

If it turns out you are right and I am wrong then I will be the first one to high five you and as I said the other day I may dance on the table with a lampshade for a hat. I may even dance naked from the waist down while drunkenly singing "we are the champions" if the SP exceeds 100 bucks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.21
Change
1.180(7.85%)
Mkt cap ! $994.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.10 $16.26 $14.91 $4.729M 298.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 267 $16.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.21 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.