SER 0.00% 2.6¢ strategic energy resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-2

1. 7,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 569
    the first visible non dumber for retail eyes . yes I drank a lot last night with friends
    please tag me on ANY new energy mineral explorer in the world at this market cap with geologist mapped targets ( yes early but gravity and soil matching ) with cash from a raise . with people on board who have had huge recent successes . in an area that is receiving funding and has old mines ( infrastructure ) re opening . where retail . me included . with full knowledge of raise all paid between 2 and three times the raise point ( a transparent and honest raise to cornerstone investors ) with a neighbour that ran many bags and now sits 100 mill with over ten miillll cash from hits on a target that MATCHES this one through gravity and soil except SER 3 times the size !!!!!

have not even began to type the excitement I am feeling . I have a decent holding and will continue to grow it on fluctuations and news . I like to find a penny that smart people found and pick it up .
    @salpetie as a holder of one of my favourite proven explores what do you think of this team and are you familiar with this area ? thanks in advance and sorry if you get tagged a lot. I smashed out of that other west A explorer because of how they raised .
    Last edited by Christian Dyor: 01/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $85.12K 3.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 509485 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 23380 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.