IG6 6.25% 7.5¢ international graphite limited

Finally the penny is starting to drop with you.As soon as I read...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Finally the penny is starting to drop with you.
    As soon as I read yesterday’s announcement , it just confirmed everything that I was thinking about this f-ing mess.
    Firstly there is no cornerstone investor waiting in the wings, that may have been interested in taking on the Comet holding.
    Secondly the muppets running this show don’t give a flying F about retail shareholders, and the retail shareholders basically returned serve in the recent SPP, when they only received commitments of less than $500k, what a mess.

IMHO, you are wrong in your statement that they are trying to fix a mess created not by themselves, I believe that it was entirely created by themselves.
    In the initial IPO, they would have been far better offering more shares to the public (ie raising more money), which should have been used to buy Comet out initially, instead of the dogs breakfast, they have created issuing shares to Comet.
    They could have also scaled back the largesse that was bestowed upon all and sundry with the seed capital shares.
    Many seed shareholders have chosen to dump their shares as soon as possible (subject to escrow conditions), one who claimed that he was a seed investor and used to post on here @Crackpot , and another poster , just recently said that, the recent selling was by some other investors whose holdings, had recently come out of escrow, along with Comet’s holdings, none of which inspires any confidence.
    I only have myself to blame for still being involved in this debacle, there have been many warning signs, the poster @Crackpot, the generous performance rights, and now as you point out the overhang of the Comet shareholding, which is fairly and squarely back in play.
    Where to from here???

Firstly, I would like to see a complete clean out of management, I ain’t talking putting a broom through the joint, but a f-ing bulldozer, but at present that would be hard to do, as they control a majority of the shares , but if the share price continues to fall, and money has to be raised at lower levels, they will soon dilute themselves out of their controlling position.

Personally I think the share price, hasn’t bottomed yet (barring a miracle), so I am going to have to wait then average down hard at some point, with the sole purpose of hoping to one day get back above even.

The energy transition, isn’t going anywhere, its going to happen, the world is going to demand it, but investors these days, buy one day and want results, the next day.
    Certain political forces, have vested interests in delaying the energy transition, it may not happen as quickly as the pro climate change movement wants, but it is going to happen.
    Where is Graphite in all of this (f knows), but going by the Chinese export restrictions late last year, as they control over 90% of the Graphite market, one would think that Graphite has a future.
    If the Chinese continue on their big dick strategy, trying to push others around, then the appetite to bypass the Chinese, will only come more into play.
    There seems to be a reasonable amount of government support, for emerging industries (like graphite), although as I said in a earlier post, maybe not as enthusiastic (from the conservative side of politics), I think the government support will continue.

I think it is going to be a long hard road for a while for IGG shareholders, the current market conditions in the small cap sector are toxic to say the least, and unfortunately I can’t see it changing anytime soon.

Anyway GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $8.173K 107.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86523 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 140049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.