IME 0.00% 49.0¢ imexhs limited

yet you still hold.hoofa, i can't argue with a lot of what you...

1. 9,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    yet you still hold.

hoofa, i can't argue with a lot of what you said, including the salient liquidity point.

just a couple of questions if i may please.

(1) does your continued holding of stock reflect the fact that you're so far underwater that it isn't worth selling. OR, that despite your downbeat call, you still harbor a glimmer of hope - distant and fading though it is - of a turnaround.

(2) is it fair to say that most of the key metrics highlighted in company reports show a positive trend.

(3) do you get any sense that the June quarter could be a key turnaround period. Or have i just been suckered by slanted company updates.

the illiquidity issue reflects the unusually high percentage of SOI concentrated in few hands.

The 2023 annual report had 41.7 million SOI at Dec. 31, of which 80% were held by the top 45, and 70% by the top 20. There's not much free float there. The most recent CR took total SOI to around 44 million from memory.

there's been precious little ews from the company to light a market fire under demand.

While many key metrics are grinding higher, that is the nature of a medical services business in developing economies. We're not talking a West Arunta niobium discovery here, where truly fabulous wealth has been created for shareholders at the same time as IME holders held.

a final point. There's pretty good sense in any company wanting to monetise its business and assets through the ASX, even if most of the business is written on the other side of the world, and so not linking too closely with Australian investors.

as a result, and given forex needs and transactions, transparency isn't one of IME's highlights. It's kinda difficult to get a good feel for the business, a major barrier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 8300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.