GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-6

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    If what increasingly seems to be, in its present form, an illegal takeover bid from JPGA Power Pty Ltd genex Power Ltd could finish up with two cashed up major shareholders. They might be interested in turning Genex Power Ltd into the renewable energy company many of us hoped for.

It will be interesting if Mr Simon Kidston and his fellow plotter, Mr Kenechi Seshimo, can have Dr Craven come up with a half decent response to the letter I sent Dr Craven a short time ago.

I asked he would answer the question:-

“Under what legislative, regulatory or ministerial authority does NAIF intend to transfer the taxpayer funded $610 million concessional loan from Genex Power Ltd to the foreign corporation J - Power, (and associated legal entities)?”

I also put it to him that those numerous people who devised the takeover had been based what they did and are doing upon an illegal premise when it comes to the $610 million concessional loan from NAIF.

WE DON’T KNOW IF WHAT WE ARE DOING IS LEGAL BUT WE WILL PRETEND and PROCEED AS IF IT IS”.

Meanwhile Yanco, Morley and Dooley remain silent.

The ASX act in defiance of its own Continuous Disclosure Guideliines:-

chrome-extension://dbkidnlfklnjanneifjjojofckpcogcl/pdf-viewer.html?file=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.asx.com.au%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fasx%2Fabout%2Fcompliance%2Fabridged-cd-guide.pdf

What increasingly seems a cut and dry case of corporate malfeasance is unable to induce ASIC, the nation's market supervisor, act?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.