GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-7

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    That is how I see it to Carpenter Joe. A real dilemma. It would be good to hear that a few HC's had contacted Senator O'Neill to ask just what her colleagues, King and Gallagher, have been doing? They after all are the government's ministers responsible for the NAIF Act.

My view is that they are turning a blind eye to a fraud being committed against the Commonwealth of Australia.

Have recovered this from my spam:-

Howard Patrick<[email protected]>

Attachments12:35 PM (5 hours ago)

toGreg,Chris,Madeleine,Lachlan,David,Senator,Mark,John,Geread

This was not forwarded when I responded to Mr John Williamson-Noble.

Are you, Mr Yanco, the CEO of ASIC, as reluctant as Messrs Williamson-Noble, Collins and Dooley to have NAIF, a client of the AGS, obtain an opinion from the Solicitor-General?

One could be forgiven for thinking ASIC is keen to cover-up possible white collar crime?

Is Mr Longo, the Chair of ASIC, aware of this matter and does he and his board concur with the apparent reluctance for ASIC to act?

Mr Yanco, are you supportive of the ASX not directing the board of Genex Power Ltd to inform its shareholders of this issue?

Has ASIC taken appropriate steps to inform the NSW's Supreme Court's Mr Justice Black of the current circumstances? Circumstances which very much call into question the veracity of the TRANSACTION BOOKLET?

Yours sincerely

Howard Patrick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.