OPT 5.19% 40.5¢ opthea limited

So funny dopey. How'd you go with PLS today after their stellar...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    So funny dopey. How'd you go with PLS today after their stellar report. Oh look...OPT up 5.19% today.

As for the "pizza company that I lost my shirt on"...yep, I took a little hit. No dramas though as I didn't pump it like you did at 70 bucks telling anyone who was dumb enough to listen to you that it was going to $100!! I learnt real quick. Don't trade and don't chop and change.

I love people like you you. Here's a challenge for you dopey, post the actual returns on your dopey "trading" portfolio (that is current of course) and I'll post mine. Don't need to see company names or invested dollars...just returns of ALL of your stocks that you currently hold.

Are you up for the challenge? Let's do this...let's see who the real dope is?

My guess is that you'll recoil and do what's familiar and inline with your character. You up for it? Let's do it. If your portfolio returns outstrip mine and you're proven correct that I'm an an investor hell bent on losing money, then I will not only apologise to you on this thread, but I will go on every other thread where you have posted your dopey comments and apologise on those particular threads and then ask that Hotcopper to suspend my account indefinitely.

As soon as you've posted on this thread, I'll post my portfolio returns.

Put your money where your foul mouth is. I'm waiting...

BB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.020(5.19%)
Mkt cap ! $498.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 41.0¢ 38.5¢ $559.9K 1.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 197591 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 75777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.