PXX 10.0% 0.9¢ polarx limited

LD99,"""Will continue to be diluted into oblivion """With all...

1. 5,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    LD99,

"""Will continue to be diluted into oblivion """

With all due respect you have posted about 20 times in the past 2 weeks on a stock that you have chosen to disclose that you DO NOT
    hold.

Could you really be bothered ??

I am sure you must have better things to do with your life.

Go and check out GLN which has dropped from $2.30 16 months ago to just 12c. Or perhaps the other 100 plus stocks that have reduced by over 70% in the past 18 months. You seem to think that PXX is the only company struggling at the moment.
    If you have been following the fortunes of the market in recent times this has been a common theme. Could I suggest opening your eyes to the bigger picture.

The one big plus for PXX is that we currently have a major company that has taken a very active interest in what PXX currently owns in Alaska. That cannot be disputed. In the fullness of a time I am sure we will all become aware of what that interest amounts to.

In the meantime, we along with many other shareholders in other companies have to be patient during this difficult time investing in Australian equities. Believe me when I suggest that their 7 Mt @3.1% Cu and 6.5g/t Ag has not suddenly disappeared overnight from their Caribou Dome Resource. The value of both of these commodities are currently worth much, much more than their current market cap. Don't try and make sense of the share market.

I watched DRONE ( DRO ) climb to $2.70 per share two weeks ago and boast a market cap of over 2 Billion dollars now struggling to hold $1.00 per share. They lost over 1.1 billion dollars in their market cap in 2 weeks of carnage..

If people are happy to sell their PXX shares even lower than the recent cap raising than that is their choice.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $16.34K 1.815M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1465000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 359903 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.