FBR 8.57% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-57

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Could it go to $1.00 ? It’s a disruptive AI technology, the only one in the world which will possibly disrupt a $13 trillion dollar block market that needs urgent upgrading to bring this industry in line with every other technological advancements which has occurred in just about every industry in the last decade and many more new ones to come as AI becomes the core of our everyday lives. For now there is not a competitor in sight if you don’t think these are qualities of a truly unique disruptor in an existing industry I don’t know what is $1.00 in three months , 6 months 12 months who cares especially if you get in now or at 20c , we would all be laughing all the way to the bank . FBR have the exact qualities of a major disruptor to a existing industry that is struggling to survive going into the future of AI domination imo . A whole thread dedicated to possible $1.00 future projection is not warranted in your view ? Is this the reason your invested now at these low prices ? Or are you here to make small strived on pips ? Anyway which ever I wish you all the best .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $359.6K 9.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 425144 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.