RLT 1.12% 88.5¢ renergen limited

Ann: Change in substantial holdings, page-14

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Strange, apologies. I see all my text didn't get posted, just the tweet. I'll try again.
    This update, reading between the lines, is really great news. The rhetoric is that there are two big sellers out there which will stop a rally. That is rubbish. Ivanhoe aren't selling by my analysis, and Notable was selling but it looks like that was because Notable also invested in another stock which is cash hungry: Helios. Moving the stock to Ye's private name is a big move - Notable must fund Helios itself, so no more selling. Besides, Ye also said he may be a buyer now. To give context, I am told Ye is the grandson to Marshal Ye (has his own Wiki page).

Now this is where I speculate for just one minute. I have no crystal ball, and didn't see this move coming, but in my mind you have China with no helium. US has most of the helium. China has most of the rare earth metals, US has almost none. Control by the US over helium is essential given the whole semiconductor situation we see playing out (Taiwan/China/US etc). If US can curtail helium to China, they have leverage. If China gains helium independence, US loses its stronghold. Look at Ye's profile. US stated it is funding RLT with debt. Put the pieces together and the equity play becomes quite interesting.

DYOR. I have absolutely no insights into any of this, but the timing just seems so incredibly odd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.