KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Change in substantial shareholder interest, page-32

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    I can assure we have seen the last of this. All you have to do is look at all the companies Paul Hopper was "helped" in the past and you will see the obvious pattern that was not followed this time around. No directorship, no chairman's position, no tens of millions of shares granted. All he got was upfront payments and milestone payment and a consultancy role. I dont think Paul is the kind of entrepreneur who takes kindly to a consultancy role in small company as something to add to his his resume. Yeah I doubt that this role was going "straight to the pool room". PS Ian Ross our chairman is on is way to reaching 1M shares.

Nonetheless Paul Hopper initial interest in this drug in the first place tells you all you need to know. And as for pure speculation his huge 12 month long selling spree in 2017 selling at a massive loss his first remuneration likewise may tells us all we need to know. Me thinks someone did not get their way. And thanks to the dir and MA another 12 month long dummy spit was avoided.

I think you find that MA of Hishenk knows a whole lot more. In fact I am sure of it.

You were right about one thing risky. Glioblast was nothing more than a brokerage company to make an introduction to Genetech happen. Without Leslies close knowledge of GDC-0084, her connections with genentech and her desire for it to progress further, this deal would have never happened. So credit to you for pointing this out early in the piece.
    Last edited by harvett: 04/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.