PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

Ann: Change in Substantial Shareholding from PDN,PDN-DYL.AX, page-35

1. elc
    938 Posts.
    You are the Goose, Gecko who has been REPEATEDLY annoying ALL existing shareholders by saying " I want the share price to go to 10 Cents". You started when it was around 20 cents making infuriating statements like that. So you want all existing shareholders to LOSE 50% and that's from a starting point of 20. So don't talk to me about true colours, you greedy mongrel.

Are you sure your name wasn't JawDropper in a previous life? Before you decided to set up another HC account. What is this HC account number 10 you're up to? Seen them all come and go.

So pull you head in - I don't go annoying other shareholders of other stocks. Imagine if I went to another forum and started quoting repeatedly "I will buy when it's half of current price" - and not just once but on and on and on. You better change your name again. I hope it does recover but I hope you are not and will not become a shareholder.

What we need is yes, the deal with the Chinese and yes a doubling of the spot price by end of 2017.
    Doubling from this level is nothing mind you. The price was 2.4 TIMES higher 2 years ago - spot price that is. This is INSANITY. It touched 45 spot 2 years ago. I thought that was bad. Now I would take 45 any day of the week. If this is not the bottom, yes it is all over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.