IIQ 2.65% 58.0¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: Change in Substantial Shareholding - Irminger-Finger, page-8

1. 4,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    More likely she is so busy working on the test kit. Dr Irminger-Finger is one of my heroes so I fully admit bias

Off line for 10 days after a high speed motorcycle crash nearly killed me. was not my fault and the other car which I hit has been charged by police. Royal Melb Doctors, Surgeons and staff patched me up an I will be walking in a few weeks. What I saw was amazing. New tech such as a rod now in my broken right leg "inside the bone" . I can now stand on it! So much more of course!

Back to Dr Irminger-Finger and the topic. Almost no change to her holding, like all of our current price has increased nicely since I went of fline 5 July. The ones did not buy all they could missed out. Only regret I see is I was not able to over subscribe which is not that uncommon for CR. If another CR is needed that would be great to allow those of us who see BD1 as a long term investment . BD1 will be a huge success for investors via becoming ourselves a huge supplier of the three test (plus all the other parts my dear Dr Irminger-Fingerwe has in the kitchen we know about. When she is not insanely busy I do wonder whats next in line,

Loving life, learning to walk again for the next 6 weeks while a few other bones mend Next marathon planed in 6 months so no sympathy needed or wanted A marathon is one step at a time, Dr Irminger-Finger is a expert multi tasker unlike me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.