CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    What a bazaar post and rant and rave!

No I never named any ones names.. i would not know. only what I have been told what contractors come and go......what a very bazaar thing for you to say! I would not know, as I said I am a good friend with a supplier in town whom supples TBA regularly whom I have know for many years. Cloncurry is a small country town with mines that have been in the area for many many years.
    And the old Cudeco camp is owned privately ( I actually asked)_ .. and not associated with any mine in the area with a number of other mines and contractors apparently using this facility... i am told ( including the council contractors ) how do i know that? easy i again asked "who else stays there" ? it is well know. so why would you associate Cudeco with what TBA are doing at all? or why they are staying there who cares really? again Bazaar.

There is nothing in my previous posts AT ALL that I could know any more than any one else - if they themselves did a little research! instead of guessing and making bazaar and ranting false and misleading comments!

i was simply giving a little information for people interested here that may be share holders like me from the information I was told whom I trust and is a local!

May be go to Cloncurry and see for yourself the activity ?

Anyway i am a small share holder and have been for some time and I hope this project gets up and off the ground.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.