EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Now I did a search on the address Surprise Just happens to be...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Now I did a search on the address Surprise Just happens to be the Office for High Peak and Guess who on there team and bio : Thought he did a exist from EPN . Smell a Shell Play .

Jarrod Travers WhiteChief Financial Officer and Company Secretary | B. Bus, CA, CTAMr White has had a continued involvement with the High Peak Royalties Limited asset portfolio since its incorporation in 2008 and has been the appointed Corporate Advisor to wholly owned Phoenix Oil and Gas Limited since this time (and was appointed CFO from 2010 – 2017 until appointed as a Director).Mr White is a Chartered Accountant and Director of Traverse Accountants Pty Ltd, a Corporate Advisory and Chartered Accounting Firm. In conjunction with his Corporate Advisory roles at Traverse Mr White has been appointed Company Secretary and Chief Financial Officer of several other listed entities that operate on the Australian Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange and has a sound knowledge of corporate governance and compliance.Jarrod has also been an advisor to a wide range of capital raisings, IPO’s and reverse takeover transactions and has a focus on working with growing Companies in the exploration and technology space.Yes your right ,

Looks like more to come in the never ending story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.