LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

The relative stock performance here is absolutely atrocious. It...

1. 5,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2190
    The relative stock performance here is absolutely atrocious. It must be very embarrassing for managment to see such an underperformance and for the market cap to be at these levels given our continued project advancement and for our sister projects to continue to vastly outperform.

I feel we need our senior staff to address the obvious elephants in the room and demand some clarity for the sake of this project not falling on the same sword as Firefinch here.

Sometimes you can just blame macro economics and the swings of the market, but in the long run we need to address problems that are effecting sentiment and the ability for a stock to attract investors. Here we are in Q2 supposedly just 1Q from DSO for our spodumene and yet we are well off our IPO price and looking just as shaky as ever. I'd be calling for transparency in terms of what is happening in Mali with Morilla and assurances that this (lithium project) is a stand alone entity and what perceived risk there is that Mali dosent simply take ownership here under the cover of night (as it would appear that is what happend to Morilla).

The opaque nature of FFX situation and lack of updates (?) at Goulamina are IMO the cause of our terribly low market cap. Nothing else really explains it after our sister project jumped 50% in a day and we are still getting dumped into at every SP increase - the idea of buying undervalued here has been an awful investment strategy and one mistake I've repeated and shan't be doing again WA stocks continue to outperform despite comparatively being relatively overvalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.