BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Change of Auditor, page-62

1. 9,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25417
    The famous or should I say infamous Chinese Walls. The law flirted with his for a very long time before here in Australia they decided an honourable profession should not
    do it and that the recognition that a conflict could occur was sufficient.

In most cases now the law firm should actually send both clients away.

I know they don’t but if an issue arises they leave themselves completely open to both disciplinary action and damages.

I always thought it was wrong from the day I entered the profession. Not a religious person but even Christ only had to resist temptation for forty days and forty nights so how law firms thought it could be done for years and years by their staff was all about greed.

I know large accounting firms do it, but there have been some quite amazing outcomes in their China offices in the last few years with non arms length auditors being used on their customer’s accounts.

Anyway I digress. Brainchip does not seem to cut ethical corners which is very important to their image as a company that is bringing Ai to the world for beneficial purposes.

To this end I am wondering if the topic chosen for the upcoming podcast has relevance to this issue.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.