ME1 0.00% 0.3¢ melodiol global health limited

Ann: Change of Auditor, page-17

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Crowe Auditing is an international company headquarters in Europe I believe. There is a disclaimer:

© 2023 Crowe Global
    Findex (Aust) Pty Ltd, trading as Crowe Australasia is a member of Crowe Global, a Swiss verein. Each member firm of Crowe Global is a separate and independent legal entity. Findex (Aust) Pty Ltd, trading as Crowe Australasia and its affiliates are not responsible or liable for any acts or omissions of Crowe Global or any other member of Crowe Global.
    Some of the Crowe Australasia personnel involved in preparing this webpage may be members of a professional scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation such that their occupational liability is limited under that  Legislation. To the extent that applies, the following disclaimer applies to them. If you have any questions about the applicability of Professional Standards Legislation to Crowe Australasia's personnel involved in preparing this webpage, please speak to your Crowe Australasia adviser.
    Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.

So I guess they could blow over the problems at ME1 but I would suggest that ME1 is a small fry for them, and they would not risk their reputation to protect a company doing something dodgy and risk much larger profits.

ME1 smells, but my completely undereducated opinion of this move is positive. probably Naively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ME1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $582K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $51.94K 17.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4770008 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5000181 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ME1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.