MRR 12.5% 0.9¢ minrex resources limited

Well done with the horses, it is a Noble Pursuit.This Dog will...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Well done with the horses, it is a Noble Pursuit.

This Dog will spike one day, they all do, but in the current climate, the small cap sector is absolutely poisonous, all confidence has been completely sapped out of small caps, people are scared, they are sick of buying, only to see further losses.

You are spot on, with your comments on the parasite management, that run most of these small caps, sucking huge salaries, and then devising ways to laud themselves in freebies, when they are actually in a position that is well above their value and ability, and station in life.I don’t know if the majority of the younger generation, have the smarts, to know how to run a business properly and profitably.

I really don’t know if the small cap’s, actually have much of a future, in the scheme of things, I think that the pool of players, is firstly getting older and secondly smaller (liquidity).
    Any of the younger players are probably playing Crypto, as opposed to a lot of the garbage in the small caps , there was a comment on this thread, not so long ago, from someone who had put money into (MRR), at 1.8 cents, from memory, but also said that they had put money into Crypto at the same time, and tripled their money, and whished that they had never touched (MRR), an all to common occurrence (these days).

Keep Posting, and keep up the great work with the horses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.065K 229.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6864954 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1172631 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.