MRR 6.25% 0.9¢ minrex resources limited

Thanks Bazz, funny you say it’s a noble pursuit as I’ve been...

1. 4,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 969
    Thanks Bazz, funny you say it’s a noble pursuit as I’ve been involved with horses hands on for about 20 years and only ever owned one and still look after him amongst a few others after I promised myself to give him a decent life post racing. Strangest thing being I only new him by his stable name of Roy until I actually saved him from the knackery after he broke down a second time once as a 4 year old and then as a 6 year old in 2 different places in the near side fore leg tendon , the second time when I was driving him trackwork readying him to trial the following week and then resume racing. The owner trainer said it was too much time and effort so rather than letting him go to the big green paddock in the sky I bought him for a $1k and went about nursing him back to full health after nearly 12 months spelling at which time he ended up with a massive ulcer on his eye that I thought would definately blind the poor gelding. Anyway trying to cut this as short as possible he became the only horse I have ever owned and trained outright, when the owner gave me his ownership paperwork it became clear this was something that was meant to be as his race name was Noble Victory unbeknown to me beforehand. My dear late mother who first took me to Harold Park and Randwick as a kid always backed anything with Noble being in its name as her maiden name was Noble. We had our golden night with divine intervention im sure on the 8th of July 2017 and saluted first past the post at 50-1 being the only winner I ever sat in the sulky behind, and what a great night it was. Worked with 3 real time champion horseman of the industry and learnt a lot but unfortunately never had the finances to buy a property or be in a position to go all in which was my original intentions when I got started at 40 years of age after being ripped off by well over a $1m by my only brother which determined my path in life away from what I was hoping, this is a part of me that the dislike and hatred of greedy pigs is a built in part of me and why I voice when I see it in black and white .Anyway Roy is enjoying his life with an ex thoroughbred race mare, a Connemara pony and a couple of rescued brumbies and if this bunch of mining explorers don’t pull their fingers out and stop taking this p##s things could get tough for all concerned. Luckily we who do it with continuous hurdles always find a way unlike those that manipulate the truth, bludge and just think they are entitled because they done a few years at university getting some kind of degree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $9.221M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.351K 726.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9082371 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1536330 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.