AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

SS, Some people said that it would be 100% before the end of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    SS,
    Some people said that it would be 100% before the end of last year because that was the information given to them from the Solomon's.
    Should have been a guarantee but wasn't (as it turned out).

Some people are saying February because RM said (at the last EGM) that if the decision wasn't handed down by February that AVQ would ask the Judges about why there is such a delay.
    Doesn't guarantee that the judges will hurry up though.

Some are also saying April because thats when the Appeals Court up there begin hearing new cases for the year.
    Doesn't guarantee that the decision will come down then either.

I have posted that from looking at previous Appeal cases that the longest one I saw was 13 months from Appeal end to decision being handed down, so our case is not unprecedented for up there...(yet).

With 32 weeks and counting since the Appeal end we can only hope that we don't beat the record in S.I.

Reasons for the delay could be many and have been alluded to on HC by others.
    One reason could be impending Government Mining Legislation (supposedly in March or thereabouts) that will change how things are done up there re awarding ML's and the number allowed etc etc. Could be interesting if they made it retrospective...lol.

It's all just speculation anyway, and as many others have said; only the Judges know when the decision is coming down. But come down it will...eventually.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.