AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Change of Australian registered office address, page-3

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    This is just a rhetorical comment guys as I try to avoid the false hope and hype surrounding Axiom Mining. Firstly, no thanks to the manipulator who orchestrated the triggering of my stop losses 3 weeks ago. I have them all back again buddy at a lower cost!
    I try to maintain a positive perspective on this major investment. My entire Superannuation portfolio is in this stock so no one can cast aspersions as to my sentiment or doubt that I have a lot of skin in the game. Equally, it is important to not get carried away with false hope or dreams of stellar gains - should we win the Court of Appeal claim.
    Unfortunately, the world economic outlook is deteriorating daily as this drags on. World oil prices are projected to languish throughout 2016. This will have multiple adverse effects; none of which are economically stimulatory ie; oil producers will generate much lower gross sales and oil consuming nations will reap much lower tax excises (although Australia may be an exception in this case as fuel bowser prices are still near historical highs in regional Australia $1.39 per litre). Ah, silly me, the appreciation of the US dollar explains this dilemma.
    There is more sovereign debt circulating now than before the GFC and despite recent selling - equities markets are trading at PE multiples that seem unsustainable. Commodities are pushing new lows inversely to the (artificially manufactured strength of the US dollar). You don't need to be a Rhode Scholar to see where this is leading provided you don't swallow the line mainstream media dishes out daily.
    So, along comes Axiom Mining in this new economic reality. Great, the timing is absolutely terrible! I hold the great hope sentiment will be a primary driver of the SP after a win, but global events dictate that any new mining venture at this time is fraught with so much danger. Where the SP will be (if we win) is any body's guess. I will be happy to cash in on the initial euphoria which will come, but as to a sustained SP of $2-3 dollars - sounds like dreamers to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.