AMS 5.00% 1.9¢ atomos limited

Im not so convinced.Pertinent question is why Estelle has...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Im not so convinced.

Pertinent question is why Estelle has changed plans and decided not to leave the US?

Most likely because she's jumped onto another opportunity and notified Atomos who have had to put a positive spin on the situation. Estelle is from Melbourne and if the Atomos opportunity was exciting enough she would have moved. Key question is why she was motivated to jump ship.....first Jeremy (the founder) now her. Not a good look.

One has to wonder if the gradual shift towards camera manufacturers internally recording ProRes Raw is going to disrupt the Atomos business model. People should look up Estelle's recent interview on YouTube with CineD and see how she's handled that question. Not very convincing in my opinion.

On Trevor, he seems to be a natural replacement but he's already well known to the Board and they've decided to just give him the "Acting" CEO role and now want to conduct an executive search. Ultimately, the board doesnt feel he's cut for the role otherwise they would have just given him the gig. No doubt its going to be a kick in the guts for Trevor to be passed over a second consecutive time but more importantly Atomos is going to be rudderless for another few months.

I sold down vast majority of shares when Jeremy pulled the pin and glad I trusted my instinct. My only regret is that I didn't sell the lot and know its probably too late. Worth a punt from here but definitely enough questions to be cautious.
    Last edited by UncleJr: 14/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $220.1K 11.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 212534 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 119344 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.