MQR 8.33% 1.3¢ marquee resources limited

Although I certainly wouldn't use as colourful language as Adam...

1. 2,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    Although I certainly wouldn't use as colourful language as Adam does,.albeit sometimes entertaining, I am also staring to question Charles as CEO again. Why can't investors demand a fulltime CEO or is this just the nature of the sticks at this end of the market? He's the chairman over at VKA which is near all time lows. GCM is the same. People on their complaining it looks like a lifestyle company. HTM - even worse and there's been about one comment on the threads over there since last year. Then he's got GTT and his own investment arm. If the projects at MQR really are as good as some say then why aren't we getting more interest? Is the GTT stink that I hear of a real thing? Once again I'm staying put as I do think we'll eventually get a pump and the high ownership by the GTT boys in encouraging in someways. I also appreciate that there's some regular posters.on here that have money where there mouth is and a lot more.money then I have at risk here - although this is all relative I guess. Anyway, I guess it would be really good to see some more communication or promotion by Charles. If he's to busy then why not give up some of the other gigs to focus on MQR?

DYOR. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.374M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.916K 446.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1044800 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 73823 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 154800
Last updated 15.57pm 21/05/2024 ?
MQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.