AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Well REDLEGS , I accept the fact that I probably do not...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Well REDLEGS , I accept the fact that I probably do not understand what this company actually do`s these days. or Applyflow. ... My interpretation and understanding certainly appears that way.... From the activities of the company since it was dumped on Winters, it appears it has abandoned what NVOI originally was......
    So why then are we still paying $15,000 a month for the services of Career One , which is / was a recruitment agency. Why pay $60, 000 for a bankrupt corner shop recruitment agency and keep the staff that put it into bankruptcy . The debt ridden company in America which is a recruitment agency. ....
    REDLEGS do you work for AFW.... Seeing you are disagreeing with my opinion about the name you then must agree with the other critical comments I have made.... You appear to be an inmature apprentice investor comparing my comments to the names of APPLE etc. If AFW were just a measely .025 I certainly would not be commenting .... IMO Applyflow is just as boring as my names to be honest. The companies you have mentioned IMO are easy to remember and know as they are simple and easy to say.... Apple > How sweet it is... Google > the mind boggles at what it can do .....Apply Flow sounds like it is a gas or plumbing company. Here is a suggestion for the company NABOB...... or GOLDDUST.

Redlegs > Here is a prediction from me > There will be some form of cash raising in February or March. 2021..... There will possibly be a pay rise granted to what I call those using AFW as a lifestyle and IMO not earning their keep.... I would really like to know what they contribute in how they help this company signing up new customers....

This OLD FART has been around a long time and what i have learnt, very little has changed in how people use the apathy of S/h`s to their advantage ..... Still waiting for the BoD to rub egg on my face ... to earn their keep and not be lifestyle ................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.