AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Career One isn't a recruitment agency, it is a job search board....

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Career One isn't a recruitment agency, it is a job search board. There's a big difference. Rather than me explaining, best to do your own research on the matter. You seem to be confused on a lot of points.

An important distinction amongst other things is that recruitment companies use companies like Career One and Seek to easily get in front of a lot of eyes. These recruitment companies then benefit because the candidates searching for work might then want to sign up to their recruitment agency, having found it on the job boards. A beneficial partnership for all involved.

Naturally leveraging the contacts that Career One has and using them to drive the growth of Applyflow, which looks to be a solution and middleground between a job search board and recruitment agency could very well be what the job market needs. It's a lofty goal, but who better to do it than the folks who already have an interest in the job search market. Winters has a large stake in Career One and now Applyflow. Not to mention a lot of the Z1P guys also put their cash in; pretty sure it was close to ten people involved in Z1P have invested hundreds of thousands into buying shares into NVO, now Applyflow.

I'm not a fan of certain things done so far, such as the large amount of shares on issue and buying furniture from your own company, to me, that's disappointing. BUT, Winters and Crutchfield using this thing to fund a lifestyle off the back of investments from their own Z1P mates doesn't seem logical to me. Who in their right mind would invest hundreds of thousands into a business for their mate to just waste away and not be accountable to them for?

Anything which automates or makes a process easier is a good thing to invest in, rather than something which is a physical product and is difficult to scale. It looks like they are building a scalable platform which greatly benefits the way recruitment is done. I see a lot of upside from here!
    Last edited by Seejayyy: 25/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.