AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

IMO I agree with another poster that a name should resemble the...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    IMO I agree with another poster that a name should resemble the industry they are in .... The names I put forward were examples from my point of view and yes I am an old fart that has plenty of grey hairs... With your thinking about OLD SCHOOL perhaps we should remove the chairman who is years older than me and have him replaced with a YOUNG GUN who can think outside the square and with heaps of enthusiasm that might earn his keep and bring worthwhile business to the company.... As you should know the big names on the internet came from young guys who started in the garage of where they lived.... Other successful people started at Weekend Markets..... From what I can see we have a BoD that are using AFW as a life style IMO ... Stacking a company with high profile people.... hoping to convince the market to like it.Just look what happened when Watson was hired.... 6 months later gone.... and so was S/H`s money.
    Being a proud OLD FART I can at least talk from personal experience and hopefully learnt enough from the many mistakes from being involved in the ASX to make qualified comment. I do not make claim that what I say is 100% correct. Those that know me from years ago will know that many of my outspoken and critical comment has been 100% correct in companies I have spoken out against. Even in recent years my experience in a wide variety of Industries has seen me save companies money and save other business`s from closure and improve profits.

FYI I believe that the future of Recruitment is what AFW are embarking on. ... I see big Corporates heading down that path in a big way for all the advantages it offers... IMO companies that use this Blockchain will eliminate ,Jobs for the BoyS , a better opportunity to hire a much better applicant for the job ... along with so many other reasons.

OFF TOPIC > When I see companies seeking approval for increase in Salaries and the approval to further issue shares by way of CR over and above the minimum as was passed at the AGM it is not too long after they implement those things. ... Just look at what they did with that CR at .006 when the SP was around .015... when only earlier claiming they were in a sound financial position. ... IMO the BS reason for buying a bankrupt corner shop business was farcial. ... IMO my comments concerning that are proven correct at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.